Everyone is so busy…I know it is so hard to get to the gym! Why not make a gym in your own home? This is definitely more convenient and comfortable. Also, this will save you time and money in the long run.
Not enough space for a home gym? Call me, I can help with this too! 214.769.2142.
- Pick a good space. You want to feel relaxed in this space with minimal distractions. Have a garage, basement or guest room available?
- Buy some wireless speakers so you can get your groove on! They also can block out other noise and keep you from getting distracted.
- Install mirrors and good lighting. Not only do you want to see your hard work but it helps to prevent injuries by watching your technique.
- Flooring is key. One reason is you want to protect the floor you have from scratches and wear/tear, but also a good gym floor will help your joints when jumping and also more comfortable when on the floor stretching.
- Equipment, of course. Think dumbbells? Treadmill? Stationary Bike? The options are limitless. Just decide what works for you and what can motivate you!
- Optional – if you are trying to lose weight you could put a scale in the room as well.
Don’t forget to clean your equipment regularly and remember “the best workout for you is the one that motivates you to be healthy and happy.”
Content taken from Ebby Blog.