I always like to stay in-the-know when it comes to the latest and greatest restaurant news in D-FW. Since I’m not in the restaurant business, though, I sometimes rely on others to help me bring you these updates. For today’s OTD, I’ve turned to CultureMap Dallas and their recent article outlining new restaurant openings and offerings. Here’s a quick overview of what they’ve noticed recently…
1. Blind Butcher: Greenville Ave. gets another restaurant, this time with a carnivorous spin on dinner, opening this thursday, Feb. 6.
2. CrushCraft Thai: Experience Thai dishes made from scratch by heading to the Quadrangle to check out this new spot opening this month.
3. Cane Rosso: Fort Worth is now home to the third location of this pizza-lovers delight.
4. Barter: Recently opened in Uptown for dinner, Barter has added lunch Monday-Saturday.
5. Tanoshii Ramen + Bar: Japanese burgers are the newest addition to the lunch menu at this Commerce St. restaurant.
6. Chino Chinatown: This Trinity Groves hot spot will add dim sum to their Sunday brunch starting Feb. 9, and they’ll start serving lunch Monday-Saturday starting Feb. 3.
7. Glazed Donut Works: Get delicious donuts late at night with extended late night hours on Thursdays from 8 p.m. to midnight.
8. Melt Ice Cream: Just in time for hot spring weather, Fort Worth will get a gourmet ice cream shop in the southside district.
9. Pier 247: Oak Cliff has a new Cajun seafood restaurant complete with all of your favorites at 247 W. Davis St.
Bite: Fort Worth will get to taste former Pakpoa chef Eddy Thretipthaungsin’s newest creations beginning this spring. It will be located in Montgomery Plaza on West 7th St. (For more info see the full CultureMap article or this one by D Magazine.)
Arcodoro y Pomodoro: This Crescent Court restaurant has closed its doors.
Looks like we’ve all got some great new spots and menus to try out! If you’ve already tried some of it out, comment below and let me know your thoughts!